While more and more enterprise marketing and data teams are realizing how essential it is for their company to consolidate data into a modern data warehouse, there are still many that can’t quite get past the central issue for all businesses: net cost.
That’s why we partnered with MarTech Review and LumenData to study the costs and financial benefits across the breadth of large organizations, and this webinar will provide an in-depth examination of the data that shows how beneficial modern data warehouses can be:
- Avoid expensive hardware, free up time for technical staff, and democratize data access
- Companies who do this can move in a more agile way for years to come
- By investing in a modern data warehouse, they stand to save more than $2.5 million each year
Watch this 30-minute webinar with experts from MessageGears, LumenData, and MarTech Review exploring how modern data warehouses can be the key to making your data more accessible and saving millions for your team. If you want to dig a bit deeper, you can download the full report and even play with the ROI model to see how it fits your own situation.
- Moderator: Will Devlin (VP, Marketing, MessageGears)
- James Riseman (Principal, MarTech Review)
- Tarun Batra (CEO, LumenData)