This week, we joined MessageGears CEO Roger Barnette, as he uncovered how you can activate your customer data to create more personalized, relevant cross-channel experiences at Movable Ink’s (Re)Think Summit.
Here is a little bit of what you missed.
Making Moments Count: Leveraging Data to Wow Your Customers
Customer data is the lifeblood of any marketing organization looking to create more personalized, relevant cross-channel experiences. Most marketing technology simply isn’t equipped to leverage that data effectively enough to meet the needs of large brands and their consumers. In this session, Roger discussed how big brands are rethinking the ways that modern data platforms access and activate customer data with astounding results.
What were our takeaways? Watch here!
- How to leverage data to meet consumers’ needs
- MessageGears allows I.T. teams to access their data in real-time because we live alongside it in your modern data warehouse. But how? Just a simple SQL query and you’re securely set up! MessageGears Segment takes this data and enables marketers to segment, activate, and launch external campaigns.
- How to create more personalized and relevant cross-channel experiences
- MessageGears’ suite of contextual data allows for various levels of personalization from the classic first name, favorite store, to last viewed item and what is currently available on the site. Not to mention, all of this is activated on your customer’s preferred channel whether that’s email, mobile push, or SMS from one place in MessageGears Message.
- Strategies to activate customer data in messaging via marketing platforms
- MessageGears Engage + Movable Ink combine to create a best-of-breed solution by surfacing dynamic images, unique to each customer, for cross-channel messaging through MessageGears’ customer marketing platform.