In this release, we are thrilled to announce the Campaign Planning Panel. This panel will provide data admins with a list of all the campaigns associated with the Blueprint and allow them to see how the campaigns are currently targeting the Blueprint. Our 22.3.0 release also introduces updated campaign personalization, creating a seamless union between recipient data and template preview to provide more flexible content testing. Multivariate Campaigns now have their own section and campaign type that will offer a more honed experience for marketers to run testing scenarios and allow future improvements to both Marketing Campaigns and Multivariate Campaigns.
Campaign Planning Panel
In 22.2.0, we introduced Associated Campaign modals throughout Blueprints to give data administrators a better idea of how their Blueprints are being used by Campaigns and to help power the decisions they make when editing a Blueprint. We wanted to take this further by introducing a visual and interactive component – the Campaign Planning Panel. This panel provides data administrators with a list of all the campaigns associated with the Blueprint and allows them to see how the campaigns are currently targeting the Blueprint. This new functionality allows for:
Viewing Campaigns Targeting the Blueprint
Data Administrators can open the Planning Panel to see a list of all campaigns targeting the Blueprint. As the user selects an item from the list, the corresponding Blueprint Node(s) will highlight to indicate if the Campaign is targeting them.
Selecting Campaigns Targeting a Node
In planning mode, the data administrator can select campaigns that target a specific node.
New Select Campaign Tab
The Selected Campaigns tab provides a consolidated view of all of the campaigns that have been selected.
Nodes being Targeted by Campaigns
Users can now expand this section of the card to display all nodes being targeted by a campaign.
Updated Personalization for Message Campaigns
Marketers will now see a seamless union between their recipient data and template preview. This will provide more flexible content testing using actual campaign recipient data to ensure the content matches expectations before launch. Some of these updates include:
Integrated Recipient and Content Testing
The ability to see Recipients and Content Previews on the same page allows a direct selection of recipients to preview and send tests in real-time.
This release is introducing a new Message campaign type specifically for multivariate testing. This new campaign type will offer a more honed experience for marketers to run testing scenarios and allow future improvements to both Marketing Campaigns and Multivariate Campaigns.
Stand-Alone Multivariate Campaigns
Multivariate Campaigns will now be their own feature allowing for a more optimized test creation experience. Users can create Multivariate Campaigns from existing Marketing Campaign settings for easy split testing.
Ability to View Multivariate Analytics
Multivariate Campaigns now have dedicated analytics pages alongside Marketing Campaigns. Marketers can see how tests perform with individual Test ID numbers on the Campaign Analytics page. Selecting the Test ID number will take users to the Test Overview page, showing individual metrics for that test.
General Updates & Improvements
- Made job cleanup timeframes configurable
- Display Account ID on Campaign page when using Sending Profile
- Added “Download Logs” option to System Info for system admins
- Added Is null and Is empty operators to Blueprint date and number comparisons
- Extract Ahead functionality now available for Multivariate Tests
- Updated Litmus test clients
- Removed ability to insert line break in Template name
- Update Segment permissions for Data Admin and Campaign Admin roles to match Message
- Native database connections no longer use connection pools
- Improved user information on the Groups edit page
- Campaign Analytics data alignment improvements
- Transactional campaign thumbnails now link to the template edit page
- External Campaigns Audience name now links to the audience details page
- Added time zone abbreviation to External Campaigns schedule dropdown
- User sent directly to Settings tab when creating a new marketing Campaign
- Updates to System Info data
- Improvements to Shared Content and Snippets save and edit workflow
- More details are included in the “Error occurred writing recipients to batch files” error
- Added pagination to Audit Log
- Removed ability to insert line break in Transactional Campaign Name or Category
- Improvements to Orchestration directory path
- Numerous UI enhancements
- Fixed orphaned external data source connection pools for all JDBC connections
- Persist audience counts across Message and Segment features and pages
- Blueprints now reflect the actual number of targeted and recorded nodes
- Changes to Audience Recording Catalog or Project now saved properly
- Clicking “Cancel” while editing a snippet no longer locks the snippet
- Added uniqueness check to Database Connection name edit
- Added user permissions constraint on GET Template API
- Template delete via API is limited to users with updated permissions
- Can now access the Blueprint tab during External Campaign creation
- Added Unsaved Changes warning to Audience Recording edit page
- Fixed display issue with External Campaigns “Field Mappings” button
- The audience count wheel now spins when executing count from the Campaign Overview page
- Fixed notification dropdown Cancel button placement
- Added help text to the Dashboard Overview page
- Fixed issue with Blueprint Target step editing workflow
- Fixed issue with Blueprint node move capability